Finding Tenants in Cayman Islands
By using its many resources at hand, we specialize in filling apartment vacancies fast, making this service cost effective for both property owners who like to manage their own properties and those who have their properties managed.
Many Clients wish to take care or manage their own property but need assistance in locating the right tenant. For this service we would charge a one-off fee and undertake the following:
- Undertake an initial inspection of the property and advise as to rental value.
- Take photographs and advertise the property through online classifieds and BCQS' own rental list, signs, Ecay, flyers and BCQS website. We also share our listings with all of the other agencies.
- Undertake all showings as required.
- Have potential tenants complete application forms for approval by the Client.
- Draft a lease, approved by all parties and have the lease signed accordingly.
- Take an inventory if this service is required.
- Liaise with the prospective tenant regarding the transfer of utilities.
- Collect the security deposit and initial rent payment.
- Provide the tenant with the keys to the property.